We are all really excited to have our class blog and share the story of our year. Keeping the blog a safe a secure place to work is very important. Through the use of the blog the children have the opportunity to develop their understanding of online safety and how to behave when on the web.
We have a few simple guidelines that we need to keep to in order to make the most of our class blog.
* Children are to only use their first name when commenting.
* Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as “Harry’s Mum” or “Megan’s Grandfather”.
* All posts will be checked by Alex before they are published to the blog.
* All comments are moderated by Alex before they appear on the blog.
If you have any more concerns about the security of the blog then please contact me through the diary.
* Guidelines adapted from Tom Barratt’s class blog – many thanks